All molds and produced offered by SKPE meet the requirements of ISO9001: 2000 and ISO14001: 2004 systems;
SKPE's extramal Parts Per Million(PPM) is extremely low in comparison to other metal stampers. This commitment to providing our customer with on-time delivery of fninished parts is reflected in the company's mission statement and in the following objectives for quanlity.
# Show respect for customers, and abide by the relevant laws and regulations, as well as other requirements;
# Put prevention first to enhance the quality and reduce the related hazardous risks;
# Make a positive response, and participate in environmental protection by reducing the use of hazardous substances;
# Strengthen training to enhance the staff's consciousness of quality, safety and environmental protection;
# Sustain improvement to keep exceeding the expectations of customers, the public and society.
1. Send SKPE's quality principle down to each staff;
2. Ensure the quality system will meet the ISO9001: 2000 and ISO14001: 2004 standards;
3. Provide good quality and services to meet or exceed customers' expectations;
4. Emphasize stabilizing product quality, services and support when developing suppliers;
5. Make arrangements for staff education and training;
6. Provide an environment and show support for team's work.